Hinesville Property Management Professionals
Are you looking for rental properties in Hinesville?
- We provide property management services in the Greater Hinesville area.
- We manage single-family homes, townhomes, condos, and apartments
- Property managers that make renting with us stress-free and straightforward
Renting with Re/max Hinesville Hinesville
Many tenants prefer to rent from an Hinesville property management company because they know they will get professional and respectful service. At Re/max Hinesville Hinesville, our property managers strive to keep the leasing and renting processes simple.
We have available rental homes throughout the greater Hinesville area ready for excellent renters. Finding a new rental home can be difficult; however, we’ve made it easy to browse our listings, view video tours, schedule, and apply for a home that fits your needs.
Current Tenant Resources
Our current tenants renting one of our managed homes have everything you'll need in your own Tenant Portal. You can log into your account to pay rent, ask questions, or submit a maintenance request. In addition, you'll have access to important documents such as your lease agreement, tenant ledger, and inspection reports in your tenant portal. We've created a comprehensive tenant portal to assist in a positive renting experience.
Future Tenant Resources
If you're looking for a rental home in Hinesville, we can tell you about our available properties. Whether you're local or out of state, many of our homes have professional video tours to view online. In addition, our rental property managers are eager to assist, inform you about the Greater Hinesville area, and make your application and leasing experience easy. Please take a look at our available rental listings below.
Our Tenant Qualifying Criteria
- All applicants over the age of 18 must submit a separate application electronically and individually.
- If you decide to apply and are approved for one of our managed properties, in addition to the monthly rent, a security deposit equal to one month’s rent is required.
- Only apply if you have personally viewed both the interior and exterior of the property. All managed homes are leased and accepted in As-Is condition.
- The application fee is non-refundable, so please ensure you are able to qualify before submitting an application.
- Some homeowner and condominium associations require a separate application fee. If the property you are applying for requires a separate application you must take into consideration the timeframe and fees associated with the application. Generally, homeowner association application fees are $100 or less.
- With an exception for minor children, current occupancy standards are a maximum of 2 persons per bedroom.
- When an individual candidate submits an application and pays the application fee they are authorizing Re/max Hinesville Real Estate Management to conduct a background investigation consisting of but not limited to:
- Review of credit report and credit scores
- Review of public records for past evictions
- Verify your current employment status
- Verify your current and previous landlord reference(s)
- Perform a criminal background check
- Review local county civil and criminal records
Applicant Selection Criteria
Our minimum residential qualification criteria are:
✓ Each adult over the age of 18 who will occupy the property will need to submit a separate application
✓ Minimum Credit Score – Applicants must have a credit score above 550, no outstanding collections
✓ Applicants must have a positive rental history
✓ Applicants must have verifiable employment or a signed offer letter.