Lot Size10,455 sqft
Home Size1,933 sqft
Days on Market1
Modern-day Pooler is one of Georgia’s fastest growing cities with a population of around 21,000 residents. A part of Chatham County and the suburban Savannah area, Pooler enjoys a small-town community atmosphere while undergoing tremendous growth.
Pooler has great stores, restaurants, schools, parks and recreation centers, many area colleges and modern medical facilities. Godley Station is the city’s center of business development while retailers abound at The Shops at Godley Station. Located near both I-95 and I-16, Pooler residents have access in Chatham County and other surrounding areas to great activities and opportunities for pleasure and work, fun and family excursions such as:
- National Museum of the Mighty 8th Air Force — World War II history
- Oglethorpe Speedway Racetrack — nationally known for round track dirt-racing
- Ogeechee River — canoeing, kayaking, fishing, hiking
- World class golf communities
- Pooler Family Fun Zone Amusement and Sport Park
- Triplett Park — bike trails, fishing, duck feeding, picnics, jogging, tennis, disc golf
- Savannah-Ogeechee Barge Canal Walking Trail
- Historic and beautiful Savannah — shopping, dining, galleries, cultural events, museums, tours
- Tybee Island beaches
- 40 miles southwest of Hilton Head Island
- 77 miles from St. Simons and Jekyll Island, Georgia’s other two public beaches
Real Estate for Sale in Pooler, GA
Residents love the community atmosphere and family-friendly recreation programs in their hometown. They have access to all the conveniences of urban living without urban crime and congestion. Housing choices abound and range from starter homes to spacious four bedrooms as well as gated community living. Several neighborhoods have their own amenities including tennis courts and swimming pools. Our agents will introduce you to the Pooler area and assist you with the real estate available here.
Homes for Sale in Pooler, GA
Finding the right home in Pooler is easy. There are many available options for every design taste, size need and budget from townhomes to executive estates. From cozy 1,100 square foot cottages to extraordinarily spacious 5,600 square foot homes plus tidy townhomes, there is a new home awaiting you in Pooler. Prices range from $95,000 to $850,000. Some offer lagoon and river views or are set by golf courses. To schedule an appointment to explore available homes, call our knowledgeable realtors at RE/MAX All American today. We will gladly team with you to find your dream home in Pooler.